what if with our first clot of air when we are born we inhale a soul, and every time we breathe out, we squeeze a tiny part of our souls out. would our final breath actually be the very last soul fragment leaving our bodies?
Woah woah wait
you know those things that say “you become like the 5 people you hang out with the most”
that would explain why, because you would actually be inhaling little parts of them over time
Oh my god
- Period: WAKE UP, YOU GOT CRAMPS.
- Period: How about an entire chocolate cake for breakfast?
- Period: How's that back pain? Feeling better? Let's fix that.
- Period: Chocolate is your bestfriend, you hate everyone else
- Period: Got things to do? Don't care. Sleep.
- Period: Breakdown because you dropped your pen
- Period: Lets yell at everyone for no reason
- Period: Oh you want to go swimming, thats a shame
- Period: Scavenge all the fatty food in the house and eat it.
- Period: Cry, cry, cry
- Period: Stab, stab, stab, stab, stab
- Period: Close eyes and wait for repeat tomorrow.